-   -   How can I export data from an Excel form into an external Excel d. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22942-how-can-i-export-data-excel-form-into-external-excel-d.html)

vonda

How can I export data from an Excel form into an external Excel d.

I'm trying to create a form/template that users can use to enter data. I then
want this data compiled into a master Excel database that can then be
analyzed. Any help/guidance would be really appreciated.

Dave Peterson

Take a look at Data|Form (built into excel).

If that doesn't fit your needs, look at John Walkenbach's enhanced data form:
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

And if you want to see a small example, visit Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

--

Dave Peterson