-   -   Concatenate() help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229417-concatenate-help.html)

Ayo

Concatenate() help

When you are using concantenation in a formular, how do you force it to
display exactly what is in the cell. I have a problem where 80% is displayed
as 0.083572.... and 6 is displayed as 5.54545.....
I just want it to display exactly as it is in the cell. Is there a way to
do this?
Thanks.

Bob Phillips[_3_]

Concatenate() help

=TEXT(A1,"0%")&"-"&ROUND(B1,0)

as an example

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Ayo" wrote in message
When you are using concantenation in a formular, how do you force it to
display exactly what is in the cell. I have a problem where 80% is
displayed
as 0.083572.... and 6 is displayed as 5.54545.....
I just want it to display exactly as it is in the cell. Is there a way to
do this?
Thanks.

FSt1

Concatenate() help

hi
could you give an example of what you are concatinating and the cells use?

regards
FSt1

"Ayo" wrote:

When you are using concantenation in a formular, how do you force it to
display exactly what is in the cell. I have a problem where 80% is displayed
as 0.083572.... and 6 is displayed as 5.54545.....
I just want it to display exactly as it is in the cell. Is there a way to
do this?
Thanks.

Ayo

Concatenate() help

Perfect. Thanks Bob. This is exactly what I was looking for.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=TEXT(A1,"0%")&"-"&ROUND(B1,0)

as an example

--