-   -   Fitting columns on one page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229415-fitting-columns-one-page.html)

Sherry

Fitting columns on one page

Is it possible for me to fit 17 columns on one page and still be able to read
it well?

Thanks!
--
Sherry Vinturella

Bob I

Fitting columns on one page

Sure it is, of course it depends a whole bunch on how wide the columns
are, the size of the page and whether it is set up as landscape or
portrait.

Sherry wrote:
Is it possible for me to fit 17 columns on one page and still be able to read
it well?

Thanks!

Dave Peterson

Fitting columns on one page

And how good Sherry's eyesight is!

Sherry wrote:
Is it possible for me to fit 17 columns on one page and still be able to read
it well?

Thanks!

--

Dave Peterson

Bob I

Fitting columns on one page

How very true! Of course they have 60" plotters now. <grin

Sherry wrote:

Is it possible for me to fit 17 columns on one page and still be able to read
it well?

Thanks!

Sherry

Fitting columns on one page

LOL!!! Well, yall are definitely right about that! I have an attorney here
that wants to fit all his columns on one page. I've changed the orientation
to landscape and it still doesn't help of course if you want to read it! I
didn't think it would be possible, but I wanted to find out from the experts!
--
Sherry Vinturella

Sherry wrote:

Is it possible for me to fit 17 columns on one page and still be able to read
it well?

Thanks!

Bob I

Fitting columns on one page

Attorney? Might I suggest "Legal" in landscape. <GDR

Sherry wrote:

LOL!!! Well, yall are definitely right about that! I have an attorney here
that wants to fit all his columns on one page. I've changed the orientation
to landscape and it still doesn't help of course if you want to read it! I
didn't think it would be possible, but I wanted to find out from the experts!

Sherry

Fitting columns on one page

I did try Legal, but I just think he has too many columns to try and fit on
one page.
--
Sherry Vinturella