-   -   Highlight cells based on conditions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229379-highlight-cells-based-conditions.html)

Vic

Highlight cells based on conditions

I need to highlight cell B if it is greater than cell C of the same row,
providing that cell C is NOT blank. All cells formated as date.

Thank you.

Cornelia

Highlight cells based on conditions

I had this type of question answered on 4/28/09 in the Excel Function
questions.
Title is "Change Colr on rows, after and IF Funtion is answered"

You would use the Conditional Formatting on the cell.

"Vic" wrote:

I need to highlight cell B if it is greater than cell C of the same row,
providing that cell C is NOT blank. All cells formated as date.

Thank you.

Gary''s Student

Highlight cells based on conditions

Format Conditional Formatting... FormulaIs

=AND(C1<"",B1C1) and pick a nice background color
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200850

"Vic" wrote:

I need to highlight cell B if it is greater than cell C of the same row,
providing that cell C is NOT blank. All cells formated as date.

Thank you.

Sri

On Apr 30, 11:27*am, Vic wrote:
I need to highlight cell B if it is greater than cell C of the same row,
providing that cell C is NOT blank. All cells formated as date.

Thank you.

You can use conditional formatting for this. Select Column B - Go to
Format - Conditional formatting - Cell is - Greater than - ... I
think you can proceed from here. Just change the format to highlight B.