-   -   Save as dialogue box, changing font size/color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229375-save-dialogue-box-changing-font-size-color.html)

Rick M

Save as dialogue box, changing font size/color

I would like to know if I can change the font/color of items I a, saving in a
dialogue box. For instance I have a "Save as" box for Purchase orders that
contains more than 100 entries, I would like to be able to make different
colors to differentiate purchases from different states, without creating new
files or boxes. A person who worked for me has some of the purchase orders
saved in blue, where all mine are black. I can't figure out where to go to
make the changes. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
--
Rick M

Gord Dibben

Save as dialogue box, changing font size/color

Are you speaking of the the colors of the filenames you see?

Blue colored filenames denote the files have been compressed.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP