-   -   How to tell how much credit line I would need to give........ (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229161-how-tell-how-much-credit-line-i-would-need-give.html)

jaxstraww

How to tell how much credit line I would need to give........

As a small business owner I need to extend credit and I'm looking to try and
calculate what line I would need not to have over limit situations.
Example is that they buy $7,500.00 every month but I give NET 75 day terms.
Every 2.5 months they owe a payment but they have 3 months of exposure before
teh payment.

Easy to say just take 3 x $7,500.00 and make that the line. Trying for a
report a little more in depth.