-   -   Excel 2007 autofit row height (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229127-excel-2007-autofit-row-height.html)

tinks

Excel 2007 autofit row height

Has anyone figured out a way to get this to work right yet? I have no merged
cells and wrap text is on. Very frustrating.
--
Thanks for the help

AndyLV

Excel 2007 autofit row height

Can you give a few more specifics so we can try to duplicate the problem?

"tinks" wrote:

Has anyone figured out a way to get this to work right yet? I have no merged
cells and wrap text is on. Very frustrating.
--
Thanks for the help

tinks

Excel 2007 autofit row height

I have a spreadsheet with wrapped text in cells, when I autoadjust the cell
so that I can see all of the text and I go to print it, it does not print
properly the rows are shrunk back down and I cannot see the text. I did have
merged cells in the heading row, removed those and still had the same problem
--
Thanks for the help