-   -   automatically adding formula to added cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229123-automatically-adding-formula-added-cells.html)

Sapper

automatically adding formula to added cells

Hi, I am using EXCEL 2003. I have a simple formula in col b... =(a1).. which
I dragged down to produce =(A2) etc.

If I insert a row anywhere in the range, it doesnt pick up the formula in
col b.

Is there any way that I can automate this ?

Thank you

edvwvw via OfficeKB.com

automatically adding formula to added cells

Have a look for worksheet change event

edvwvw