-   -   Need Template: Profit and Loss statement for Small Business (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229062-need-template-profit-loss-statement-small-business.html)

Rossi3

Need Template: Profit and Loss statement for Small Business

I need to prepare a six month P&L for my small business.
Are you aware of a standard Excel template?
Please post url and filename to download.
Thanks

Pimamedic

Need Template: Profit and Loss statement for Small Business

How about on the microsoft office template site

"Rossi3" wrote:

I need to prepare a six month P&L for my small business.
Are you aware of a standard Excel template?
Please post url and filename to download.
Thanks

MyVeryOwnSelf[_2_]

Need Template: Profit and Loss statement for Small Business

I need to prepare a six month P&L for my small business.
Are you aware of a standard Excel template?

Try combining these 2 lines into a URL:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te.../results.aspx?
qu=Excel+Profit+and+Loss+statement&av=TPL000