-   -   Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229028-macro.html)

orquidea

Macro

Hi:

I want to use the CTRL F (find funtion) with 2 files. One file called
"data" has a list of about 10 companies and the other file called "stats" has
information of many companies.
I want to do a macro with loop that finds every name of file "data" on the
file "stats" and do calculations (I already have the macro for the
calculations"). I think I can use option CRTL F to search but I don't know
how to code it.

Could anyone help me pls.

Thanks in advance

Orquidea

Don Guillett

Macro

As ALWAYS, post your code for comments.
Look in the vba help index for FINDNEXT.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel