-   -   Excel Pivot Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229012-excel-pivot-tables.html)

Amk

Excel Pivot Tables

I have 2 pivot tables from the same source data. I want to change the
selection in the page area of one pivot table and have the second table
similarly pivoted. (Both tables have the same field in the page area,)

Debra Dalgleish

Excel Pivot Tables

You can do this with programming. There are sample files he

Under PivotTables, look for 'PT0021 - Change All Page Fields'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures