-   -   Excel 2003 Protecting a worksheet. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/228980-excel-2003-protecting-worksheet.html)

Jay

Excel 2003 Protecting a worksheet.

Help!
I protected a worksheet and checked all boxes so that user can have acces to
all features such as copy, cut, format, edit, etc. (except the formulas).
It lets me do everything except Create a List and create Pivot Chart or Pivot
Table.

Any suggestions anyone? Thanks!
--
jay

Simon Lloyd[_197_]

Excel 2003 Protecting a worksheet.

What is it you want to be able to do?, if you want to do everything then
whats the point in protecting it?

jay;323313 Wrote:
Help!
I protected a worksheet and checked all boxes so that user can have
acces to
all features such as copy, cut, format, edit, etc. (except the
formulas).
It lets me do everything except Create a List and create Pivot Chart or
Pivot
Table.

Any suggestions anyone? Thanks!
--