-   -   cropping (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/228876-cropping.html)

Tim Z.

cropping

Has anyone figured out how to crop an embedded object manully?

FSt1

cropping

hi
more info please. what kind of object? if a pic, cropping is usually done in
paint prior to import.

regards
FSt1

"Tim Z." wrote:

Has anyone figured out how to crop an embedded object manully?

Tim Z.[_2_]

cropping

The embbedobject was from AutoCAD. I can do it if I right click but it was so
much easier in 2003 you could right click and do it manully. Is there a way
to do this with 2007 Excel?

"Tim Z." wrote:

Has anyone figured out how to crop an embedded object manully?

FSt1

cropping

hi
no, i don't have 07 yet. still doing research before i have to switch. it
would seem that is another thing they changed. i'll make a note of that.

Regards
FSt1