-   -   add up winning teams (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/228782-add-up-winning-teams.html)

sonia

add up winning teams

Hi
I don't know how to word this so it makes a lot of sense so I'm just going
to give it a go.

we have a football tipping competition at work, we are using excel to keep
track of it, a column for the betters, a column for each of the 8 rounds, a
totals column and a year to date total column.
we highlight the winning team so we can see them but is there a way that we
can determine, without manually having to count up all the weeks and each
team, that we can see which team has one the most, which one the least and
how many each team has lost and won, sort of like an auto sum for words
instead of numbers determined by the colour of the cell??

Thanks

Simon Lloyd[_193_]

add up winning teams

You would need to use as mixture of index(match & max & min functions,
it would be a lot easier to see the workbook and help you directly with
that.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,