-   -   drop down list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/228682-drop-down-list.html)

rita

drop down list

I have created a drop down list. Is there any way to start typing a letter
in the cell and the corresponding choices appear, instead of scrolling down
the list? If so, is it possible to have both the scroll option and the type
a letter option, not just one or the other? Thank you.

JB

drop down list

See example:

-You type first letter
-Click on drop down list

http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr/fi...stLetters..xls

=Offset(Noms,Match(A2&"*",Noms,0)-1,,Countif(Noms,A2&"*"))

JB