-   -   show balance (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/228669-show-balance.html)

mg

show balance

please help me with this. I need to show in a query the balance as its
is incremented register by register.

For example the field i need to get is the named balanced. The transaccions
are stored by date and ammount

DATE AMOUNT BALANCE
04/21/2009 10 10
04/21/2009 20 30
10/04/2009 - 5 25
11/04/2009 15 40

I NEED TO WORK WITH THE BALANCE VALUE to find out if it it les or equal than
cero.

Eduardo

show balance

Hi,
could you please be more specific, do you need a formula saying if the
balance is more than 0 = Overdue, or ???

"MG" wrote:

please help me with this. I need to show in a query the balance as its
is incremented register by register.

For example the field i need to get is the named balanced. The transaccions
are stored by date and ammount

DATE AMOUNT BALANCE
04/21/2009 10 10
04/21/2009 20 30
10/04/2009 - 5 25
11/04/2009 15 40

I NEED TO WORK WITH THE BALANCE VALUE to find out if it it les or equal than
cero.

MyVeryOwnSelf[_2_]

show balance

?B?TUc=?= wrote in
:

I need to show in a query the balance
as its
is incremented register by register.

For example the field i need to get is the named balanced. The
transaccions are stored by date and ammount

DATE AMOUNT BALANCE
04/21/2009 10 10
04/21/2009 20 30
10/04/2009 - 5 25
11/04/2009 15 40

I NEED TO WORK WITH THE BALANCE VALUE to find out if it it les or
equal than cero.

If the balances are in C2:C10 then the last non-empty balance can be
computed like this:
=LOOKUP(2,1/(C1:C10<""),C1:C10)

If this formula is in E1, then the question about "zero" can be answered
like this:
=CHOOSE(SIGN(E1)+2,"less than","equal to","greater than")&" zero."

Modify to suit.