-   -   Help screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2286-help-screen.html)

NEWBIE From NOVA SCOTIA

Help screen

Whenever I click on Microsoft Office Help, the help screen appears
horizontally at the top of the worksheet. How to I get it the help screen to
appear on top of the worksheet so I can move it around. Thanks.

Bernie

Gord Dibben

Bernie

With Help open, play around with "AutoTile" and "UnTile" toggle button and the
re-size arrows.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP