-   -   calendar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/228563-calendar.html)

Retired Bill

calendar

I have a column in my worksheet with the header of DATE. I would to be able
to click in this column, (on any cell) to bring up a calendar by month, being
able to go to preceeding month/s, or ahead month/s. Default should be the
current month. Then click on a certain date that will then be inserted into
that cell. Thanks..........

Gord Dibben

calendar

See Ron de Bruin's site for instructions and code for creating a dropdown
Calendar in a cell or cells.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP