-   -   enter page number in body of worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/228493-enter-page-number-body-worksheet.html)

menduck

enter page number in body of worksheet

I am looking to enter page number and other header/footer information into
the body of a worksheet

Gary''s Student

enter page number in body of worksheet

See:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro... 3ded2e8e2c9aa
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200848

"menduck" wrote:

I am looking to enter page number and other header/footer information into
the body of a worksheet

jd

enter page number in body of worksheet

Hi. I am trying to accomplish this as well. Did you ever find a way to
enter the page number in the body of a worksheet?

Thank you!!

"menduck" wrote:

I am looking to enter page number and other header/footer information into
the body of a worksheet

Gord Dibben

enter page number in body of worksheet

Generally page numbers and header/footer information is placed in the
header/footer.

Please clarify where in the "body" of the sheet you want this displayed?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"menduck" wrote:

I am looking to enter page number and other header/footer information into
the body of a worksheet

jd

enter page number in body of worksheet

I want to know the page number of every row (I only have one page wide).
Essentially, in cell A1, I would like to put what page number cell A1 would
be on. In Cell A2, I would like to put what page number cell A2 is on, etc.

Does that make sense?

Thank you!

"menduck" wrote:

I am looking to enter page number and other header/footer information into
the body of a worksheet

Gord Dibben

enter page number in body of worksheet

Does that make sense?

Not too sure if it makes sense or not.

If you are printing one row per page it would follow that row 1 is page 1,
row 2 is page 2 etc.

In A1 enter "page 1"(no quotes)

In A2 enter "page 2"(no quotes)

Select both cells and copy down.