-   -   AGING (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/228441-aging.html)

Phillip

AGING

just want know the formula in computing the age of an event by getting the
difference between a certain date to current date by not inputting the
current date. I'll use this in my work for monitoring the ages of ALARMS
until these are resolved.

Jacob Skaria

AGING

Use DATEDIF()
A1 = Date

=DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"y") to return difference in years
=DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"m") to reutrn difference in months
=DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"d") to return the days

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Phillip" wrote:

just want know the formula in computing the age of an event by getting the
difference between a certain date to current date by not inputting the
current date. I'll use this in my work for monitoring the ages of ALARMS
until these are resolved.

David Biddulph[_2_]

AGING

Or instead of =DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"d") you can use =TODAY()-A1
--
David Biddulph