-   -   Backup question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2283-backup-question.html)

R D S

Backup question

Hi,
I have an excel database which autosaves every 10 mins.
This is OK until a mistake is made and this is saved. I would like to be
able to backtrack to a point in time, can i set excel to backup regularly
using different file names, maybe based on time/date?

Any help appreciated,
Rick

Frank Kabel

Hi
Excel's Autosave does not support this. But you may have a look at:
http://www.jkp-ads.com/Download.htm
Though not sure if this addin supports this requirement

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"R D S" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have an excel database which autosaves every 10 mins.
This is OK until a mistake is made and this is saved. I would like to be
able to backtrack to a point in time, can i set excel to backup regularly
using different file names, maybe based on time/date?

Any help appreciated,
Rick

David McRitchie

see