-   -   How do I Group Buttons to operate seperately from eachother? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22826-how-do-i-group-buttons-operate-seperately-eachother.html)

Bula

How do I Group Buttons to operate seperately from eachother?

I group buttons into two groups and yet the number displayed in the cell that
is linked to the one group is by default the cell that is linked to the other
group. I can't seperate them.

Carole O

Open up the Forms toolbar, and you will see a box with XYZ on the top. This
is a group box. Delete the buttons that you have in your spreadsheet, and
start over. Draw the group box, then put in your buttons for that box. Put
the second set of buttons in another group box. That should work.

Carole O