-   -   Repeating Rows - Exception (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/228252-repeating-rows-exception.html)

Art

Repeating Rows - Exception

Hello,

I have a spreadsheet with several pages and one row that repeats at the top
of each page when printing. Does anyone know how to exclude a page from
having the repeating row from appearing just from that page? Please advise.

--
Art
Los Angeles, California

Gord Dibben

Repeating Rows - Exception

Not without setting up two distinct print jobs.

You could do it with VBA but would still be two print jobs.

Ron de Bruin has code for printing headers or cell ranges on selected pages.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#not

You could alter to suit.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP