-   -   export multiple sheets to multiple excel files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/228248-export-multiple-sheets-multiple-excel-files.html)

Tanya

export multiple sheets to multiple excel files

I have a workbook with approx 30 sheets. I am trying to figure out how to
save each sheet as it's own workbook (using the name of the worksheet as the
file name) without having to go through the save as dialog box for each
tab....

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Ron de Bruin

export multiple sheets to multiple excel files

See answer in your other thread

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm