-   -   how do I uninstall ms office prof. 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/228137-how-do-i-uninstall-ms-office-prof-2007-a.html)

Scorpion[_2_]

how do I uninstall ms office prof. 2007?

Since ms office profesional 2007 trial version has installed on my pc I have
had nothing but trouble with excel and related documents in excel, I am
running win xp and control panel wont uninstall it! how do I get rid of it?

Jim Cone[_2_]

how do I uninstall ms office prof. 2007?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218/
"How to uninstall the 2007 Office system if you cannot uninstall it by using the "Add or Remove Programs" feature"

They don't make it easy. I really liked this line in the instructions...
"Note It may take several minutes for the subjects to appear next to each .msi file."

Good luck with it.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA