-   -   "&" in Custom Header (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/227884-custom-header.html)

PSULionRP

"&" in Custom Header

If I put an "&" in the Custom Header, it behaves very weird. For some reason,
it does not like "&".

For example, if I make my Custom Header...

D&B Information

It will actually end up reading...

Information<Left Margin D<Centered

Its almost as though it treats the "&" to break the Custom Header at that
point and move everything after the "&" to the Left margin.

Has anyone ever seen this??? Is their a work around besides the obvious of
NOT using "&" in the Custom Header???

Your feedback is GREATLY appreciated and Thanks in Advance for your help.

PSULionRP

Sheeloo

"&" in Custom Header

To get A & B
try A && B

"PSULionRP" wrote:

If I put an "&" in the Custom Header, it behaves very weird. For some reason,
it does not like "&".

For example, if I make my Custom Header...

D&B Information

It will actually end up reading...

Information<Left Margin D<Centered

Its almost as though it treats the "&" to break the Custom Header at that
point and move everything after the "&" to the Left margin.

Has anyone ever seen this??? Is their a work around besides the obvious of
NOT using "&" in the Custom Header???

Your feedback is GREATLY appreciated and Thanks in Advance for your help.

PSULionRP

Eric G

"&" in Custom Header

& is used as an escape character. To use it as text, try "D&&B". That
should work.

HTH,

Eric

"PSULionRP" wrote:

If I put an "&" in the Custom Header, it behaves very weird. For some reason,
it does not like "&".

For example, if I make my Custom Header...

D&B Information

It will actually end up reading...

Information<Left Margin D<Centered

Its almost as though it treats the "&" to break the Custom Header at that
point and move everything after the "&" to the Left margin.

Has anyone ever seen this??? Is their a work around besides the obvious of
NOT using "&" in the Custom Header???

Your feedback is GREATLY appreciated and Thanks in Advance for your help.

PSULionRP

Eduardo

"&" in Custom Header

Hi
use
D&&B

If this was helpful please click yes. thanks