-   -   Pivot Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/227682-pivot-tables.html)

MJEXCEL

Pivot Tables

When I created a pivot table it used to have selections for eg field "A" of
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 when i clicked on the field selection within the pivot
table...

Something happened to the formatting in the source data and now when I click
on Field 'A' it is showing date formatting 1/1/1900, 2/1/1900 etc etc

No matter what I do I can't get the pivot field selection to show the
numbers the way they are in the source data.

Can Anyone Help

Pecoflyer[_266_]

Pivot Tables

MJEXCEL;308422 Wrote:
When I created a pivot table it used to have selections for eg field "A"
of
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 when i clicked on the field selection within the
pivot
table...

Something happened to the formatting in the source data and now when I
click
on Field 'A' it is showing date formatting 1/1/1900, 2/1/1900 etc etc

No matter what I do I can't get the pivot field selection to show the
numbers the way they are in the source data.

Can Anyone Help

Hi,
have you tried right-clicking the field - Select Field settings -
Select Numbers and Format as needed ?

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
*'Membership is free' (http://www.thecodecage.com)* & allows file
upload -faster and better answers

*Adding your XL version* to your post helps finding solution faster
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=86224