-   -   how do I search for any cell containing data and apply conditiona. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22767-how-do-i-search-any-cell-containing-data-apply-conditiona.html)

Dawn

how do I search for any cell containing data and apply conditiona.

hi, I have a spreadsheet where when the data has been entered I wish to
apply conditional formatting so that any cell which contains any type of data
has a border around it. Does anyone know who to do this.

Kassie

Hi

clcik on Format|Conditional formatting, then change cel value option not
equal to, and enter ="". Under Format, select borders, select the border
you want and OK out of the windows.