-   -   Populate sheet with lines from another sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/227656-populate-sheet-lines-another-sheet.html)

Texhun

Populate sheet with lines from another sheet

I have an Excel file that contains a few different sheets. These sheets are
used for managing scheduled maintenance on a particular airplane. The first
sheet (named "MSR") has header general information in rows 1-7. Then all rows
below that point list each inspection or other schedule maintenance
requirement. each row contains a description, interval (12 months or 200
hours for example), date & hours when accomplished, next due, and time
remaining until next due. In the far right column (which is M in this case) I
have a formula that will display the word "DUE" in that cell if the time
remaining for that item is less than 90 days or 50 hours. So what I want to
do is to populate on another sheet (named "DUE LIST") starting at row 8 with
each row from the "MSR" sheet that has the word "DUE" displayed in column M.
How would I go about accomplishing this? Many thanks in advance!