-   -   How to enable macro and updated link without confirmation? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/227570-how-enable-macro-updated-link-without-confirmation.html)

Eric

How to enable macro and updated link without confirmation?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to enable macro and updated links
automatically without pop up any window for confirmation?
Therefore, I don't need to click twice for opening a worksheet.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

Sheeloo[_5_]

How to enable macro and updated link without confirmation?

Excel 2003
Tools-Options-Edit Tab
Clear the check box 'Ask to update automatic links'

Tools-Options-Security Tab-'Macro Security' button
Select 'Low' radio button

Be aware that these settings make you vulnerable to macro based threats...

--
Pl click the YES button
(if you see it - don''''''''t worry if you don''t),