-   -   Insert Functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2275-insert-functions.html)

reset

Insert Functions

Hello,

I need to insert the current time and date into excel when a barcode is
scanned from an ID card. It requires the [ "ctrl" + "shift" + ";" ] for
which I can't find an ansii code for the latter or how to input the
combination.. Any ideas how I can put this into the code so it will output
to excel when the card is scanned. Also, it would be nice at the end of the
code to get the focus to go to the next row, first column after a scan, to
be ready for the next card. Any help is greatly appreciated.

David A. Powell