-   -   How to only print cells where there is data entered, as in a sched (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22701-how-only-print-cells-where-there-data-entered-sched.html)

Cel

How to only print cells where there is data entered, as in a sched

Please does anyone know if it is possible to print selective cells
automatically as in schedule employees for a certain day? I have an employee
list of about 65 and would like an enlarged printout showing just the
scheduled employees each day and their hours. Any ideas? I'm using Excel
2003. I'd rather not have to buy another or add-in program.

Gord Dibben

Cel

Have you tried to see what an Autofilter can do for you?

Perhaps filter just for that particular day.

You can print the results then remove the filter.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP