-   -   How do I view an Excel spreadsheet component I added in FrontPage? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22694-how-do-i-view-excel-spreadsheet-component-i-added-frontpage.html)

sigmad

How do I view an Excel spreadsheet component I added in FrontPage?

I inserted my Excel spreadsheet component in FrontPage but am unable to view
it on my website. I installed the service pack but this does not seem to
help. What should I do?
--
sigmad