-   -   Small Font (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22648-small-font.html)

Amcbeth

Small Font

When we try to print an excel spreadsheet, the font it too small to read
unless we go in on page setup adn specify paper size.

Gary's Student

You can set the font size on cells, either individually or in groups. First
select the cells that need adjustment. Next pull-down:
format cells font
Lastly select a size that gives readable printouts.
"Amcbeth" wrote:

When we try to print an excel spreadsheet, the font it too small to read
unless we go in on page setup adn specify paper size.

Gord Dibben

What are your settings on the Page Setup.

A large selection set to fit "1 page tall by 1 page wide" will produce very
tiny font.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:10:04 -0700, "Amcbeth"
wrote:

When we try to print an excel spreadsheet, the font it too small to read
unless we go in on page setup adn specify paper size.

Amcbeth

Thank You but it only changes to a readable font when we select the paper
size to letter on page setup. It is blank otherwise.