-   -   conditional formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/226453-conditional-formatting.html)

joe@malvern[_2_]

conditional formatting

column A column b
active 01/01/09
sold 02/01/09
active 03/02/09

If A2="sold" I can get the the cell in B2 to change color but how do I get
the date in column B to also change to "" at the same time?

thanks for your help

FSt1

conditional formatting

hi
formating cannot change data nor delete data. it can only change the way
data looks on the sheet.
so change the way the date looks by setting it's font color to the same
color that you changed the cell to.

Regards
FSt1