-   -   Workbook still says there's a macro even though it's deleted (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/226439-workbook-still-says-theres-macro-even-though-its-deleted.html)

Venus

Workbook still says there's a macro even though it's deleted

Hi, I already deleted the only macro I set up in my workbook, but the
"enable/disable macros" message still pops up. How can I get rid of this
message? Thanks!

Luke M

Workbook still says there's a macro even though it's deleted

Did you delete the modules as well? Open the VBA editor (Alt+F11) and see if
there are still modules attached to your workbook. You need to remove these
as well.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M