-   -   How do I copy page set up in Excel using VISTA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/226273-how-do-i-copy-page-set-up-excel-using-vista.html)

Raquel Huelgas

How do I copy page set up in Excel using VISTA

Hello everyone,
I need help to be able to copy the page set up (fonts, heathers, footers,
etc.) from one sheet onto another within the same spreadsheet in Excel
version 2007. I am using VISTA.
Thanks in advance for the help. Have a nice day.
--
Raquel

Gord Dibben

How do I copy page set up in Excel using VISTA

Right-click on a sheet tab and Select all sheets and do your page setup on
the active sheet.

Note: print range and rows to repeat at top are not available with grouped
sheets.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP