-   -   add data without deleting information in cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/226253-add-data-without-deleting-information-cell.html)

Hobher

add data without deleting information in cell

I have a column with information already in it and I want to add "_2007" to
the information already in the cells without deleting that information. Is
there a fast way to do that? Each cell has different information in it so I
don't think I can do a find and replace.

Don Guillett

add data without deleting information in cell

sub addatend()
for each c in range("a2:a22")
c.value=c.value & "_2007"
next c