-   -   Median Function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/226227-median-function.html)

Jrf

Median Function

If you are wanting to use the Median Function to calculate numbers in B17
through B52 how would you do that?

Jrf

Median Function

Let me try to clarify more on this question. I have from B17 through B52
with exam test scores. I need to use a median function to calculate the
median or middle score for the test scores..What formula would I use?

"Jrf" wrote:

If you are wanting to use the Median Function to calculate numbers in B17
through B52 how would you do that?

T. Valko

Median Function

Try this: