-   -   how to get more than 256 colomns in excel sheet ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22619-how-get-more-than-256-colomns-excel-sheet.html)

sheshtar5212

how to get more than 256 colomns in excel sheet ?

I am working in a project needs more than 256 colomns in Excel. How to do that?

Don Guillett

You can't. Use another sheet or change to rows.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"sheshtar5212" wrote in message
I am working in a project needs more than 256 colomns in Excel. How to do

that?

Gord Dibben

Excel does not support more than 256 columns on one worksheet.

Change your layout or use another application like Quattro Pro.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP