-   -   automatically summing numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/225897-automatically-summing-numbers.html)

Kezzygirl

automatically summing numbers

In Excel I used to be able to select a few numbers by using my mouse and I
would see the sum of those numbers on the lower right of the spreadsheet
(same line as the work sheet tabs)

I am not seeing that sum down on the bottom right when i select a few
numbers to calculate.
Can anyone help me reset my worksheet or option which somehow was turned off?

FSt1

automatically summing numbers

hi
try this.
right click the status bar(where you see the sums) and from the popup, see
if None has been checked. if so, click on any of the functions you wish to
use in your calculations. you can change which functions you want by right
clicking the status bar at any time.

regards
FSt1

"Kezzygirl" wrote:

In Excel I used to be able to select a few numbers by using my mouse and I
would see the sum of those numbers on the lower right of the spreadsheet
(same line as the work sheet tabs)

I am not seeing that sum down on the bottom right when i select a few
numbers to calculate.
Can anyone help me reset my worksheet or option which somehow was turned off?

Kezzygirl

automatically summing numbers

thank you SOO much -- it worked !!!!
You are my Excel angel. Thank you again