-   -   Formulas don't update (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/225853-formulas-dont-update.html)

First Aid Computing[_2_]

Formulas don't update

Been gone from work for 3 days. When I left, everything was fine. Now I
find that when I enter new data into my sheet that nothing will actually
update (no computations) unless I Save it first. Then the new results with
the new data is displayed. It used to update as I entered data in. What
might have happened since the last time it worked?

FARAZ QURESHI

Formulas don't update

Seems like automatic updating is off!
Open the Options by ALT+T and then "O".
On the Formulas Tab select the workbook calculation to Automatic.

Best of luck.

"First Aid Computing" wrote:

Been gone from work for 3 days. When I left, everything was fine. Now I
find that when I enter new data into my sheet that nothing will actually
update (no computations) unless I Save it first. Then the new results with
the new data is displayed. It used to update as I entered data in. What
might have happened since the last time it worked?

First Aid Computing[_2_]

Formulas don't update

It worked! Thank you!