-   -   Display top ten items in an Office 2007 pivot table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/225738-display-top-ten-items-office-2007-pivot-table.html)

JaneH

Display top ten items in an Office 2007 pivot table

In previous versions of Excel there was a sort and top ten feature. Ihave
been able to sort my pivot tabel in 2007, but I cannot find the top ten. Is
it still available in this version?

Andy Pope

Display top ten items in an Office 2007 pivot table

Hi,

It's part of the filtering.

Click the dropdown on Row field.
Value Filters...
Top 10

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"JaneH" wrote in message
In previous versions of Excel there was a sort and top ten feature. Ihave
been able to sort my pivot tabel in 2007, but I cannot find the top ten.
Is
it still available in this version?

JaneH

Display top ten items in an Office 2007 pivot table

Thanks Andy,

I searched high and low through all of the ribbons, didn't think to look
there!!!!

Regards

JaneH