-   -   missing data on Pivot table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2257-missing-data-pivot-table.html)

Aannd

missing data on Pivot table

The pivot table I have created from my accounts spreadsheet will not show 2
of the items listed in the spreadsheet unless I change the value. When I put
the correct value in and refresh it dissapears again.

Debra Dalgleish

What is the data that's causing the problem?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List