-   -   Macro Printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/225680-macro-printing.html)

MrRJ

Macro Printing

Hello,
I would like to print several reports with a click of a macro. What I
currently have is a drop down box where I make my selection then I click on a
macro which hide/unhide columns based on my drop down selection.

Is there a macro that I can setup where for every drop down selection there
is, run it then print it? I currently do that 14 times, it would be nice to
avoid that.

Thanks,
MrRJ

Don Guillett

Macro Printing

Assuming??? your drop down list is a remote list with a name and your list
is =thatname,,
then just
for each c in range("thatname")
c. printout or whatever
next c

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"MrRJ" wrote in message
Hello,
I would like to print several reports with a click of a macro. What I
currently have is a drop down box where I make my selection then I click
on a
macro which hide/unhide columns based on my drop down selection.

Is there a macro that I can setup where for every drop down selection
there
is, run it then print it? I currently do that 14 times, it would be nice
avoid that.

Thanks,
MrRJ

MrRJ

Macro Printing

Don,
Here is my code that I use after I make my drop down (validation process).
It may seem silly, but for each drop down selection, in row 1, I have a
simple IF formula , like this, =IF($A$12=DE6,1,""). A12 is my drop down
selection. D is whatever the column heading reads. With that being said,
Don, can you advise how I can do a separate macro button to print each drop
selection (and range)? I appreciate your help here.

Private Sub CommandButton12_Click()
Range("A:HM").EntireColumn.Hidden = False

For Each c In Range("B1:HM1")
If c < 1 Then Columns(c.Column).Hidden = True
Next c

Range("A10").Select
End Sub

"MrRJ" wrote in message
Hello,
I would like to print several reports with a click of a macro. What I
currently have is a drop down box where I make my selection then I click
on a
macro which hide/unhide columns based on my drop down selection.

Is there a macro that I can setup where for every drop down selection
there
is, run it then print it? I currently do that 14 times, it would be nice
avoid that.

Thanks,
MrRJ

Don Guillett

Macro Printing

Might be easier to just send me your workbook to the address below along
with a snippet of these msgs. It should NOT be necessary to have more than
one button to print all at once.
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"MrRJ" wrote in message
Hello,
I would like to print several reports with a click of a macro. What I
currently have is a drop down box where I make my selection then I
click
on a
macro which hide/unhide columns based on my drop down selection.

Is there a macro that I can setup where for every drop down selection
there
is, run it then print it? I currently do that 14 times, it would be
nice
avoid that.

Thanks,
MrRJ

MrRJ

Macro Printing

Thanks Don, I will prepare the file and send it to you. FYI, I have one
button that we use to do a visual of the analysis. Then if we like it, I
would then have another button to print all with appropriate print ranges.

I appreciate your help Don.

"MrRJ" wrote in message
Hello,
I would like to print several reports with a click of a macro. What I
currently have is a drop down box where I make my selection then I
click
on a
macro which hide/unhide columns based on my drop down selection.

Is there a macro that I can setup where for every drop down selection
there
is, run it then print it? I currently do that 14 times, it would be
nice
avoid that.

Thanks,
MrRJ

MrRJ

Macro Printing

Don,
Please advise if you have recieved the email.

Thanks,