-   -   Converting Word documents into Excel document (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/225557-converting-word-documents-into-excel-document.html)

Vicatra

Converting Word documents into Excel document

I need to convert a load of documents into Excel format so it can be uploaded
into a program. I have been told there is a program that does this but for
the timebeing I am manually formatting the Excel spreadsheets to look like
the word document.

I would love it if someone could tell me YES THERE IS A PROGRAM THAT
CONVERTS WORD TO EXCEL and let me know what it's called :)

Many thanks,

Victoria

macropod[_2_]

Converting Word documents into Excel document

Hi Victoria,

You can export the contents of Word files to Excel via macro (vba) coding, but this isn't a trivial exercise (there are plenty of
examples, though, on the web) and you haven't given enough information for anyone to say whether your documents would be suitable
candidates for this.

--
Cheers
macropod