-   -   Macro to Support a task in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/225455-macro-support-task-excel.html)

VM

Macro to Support a task in excel

So I have a table list of employee IDs, along with the mutiple project
IDs and the hours against each project they have worked on.
I want to pull out the list of employee IDs with the project ID and
hours to which they have billed the maximum hours. Can anyone help
with a macro for this?

JP[_4_]

Macro to Support a task in excel

If I understand correctly what you want, a Pivot Table is what you
need.

HTH,
JP

On Mar 25, 6:49*am, VM wrote:

So I have a table list of employee IDs, along with the mutiple project
IDs and the hours against each project they have worked on.
I want to pull out the list of employee IDs with the project ID and
hours to which they have billed the maximum hours. Can anyone help
with a macro for this?- Hide quoted text -

I have got this list only through a pivot. I now need a macro to map
the project numbers with maximum hours to the employee code.