-   -   Links in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/225350-links-excel-2007-a.html)

Mitch

Links in Excel 2007

Several weeks ago I created a new project in excel 07, using data from
another source. I copied the data into my project, and some links appear to
have been assigned to the project. I am wanting to remove these links, as I
believe they are slowing down the performance of my project. However, when I
go to "edit links", select the link, and request to break the link, I am
unable to break or remove the link. Can someone tell me how I can remove
these links?