-   -   Hiding Comments from others (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22529-hiding-comments-others.html)

Carla Hirschfeld

Hiding Comments from others

I want to add comments to a worksheet, but not allow others to read the
comments. I have seen that you can keep others from editing, but can you keep
others from seeing the comments?
TIA,
Carla Hirschfeld

Dave Peterson

Probably not.

But you may be able to fool some users by just:

Tools|options|view tab|
and check the None option button for Comments.

(But you saw how easy it is to toggle that setting!)

--

Dave Peterson