-   -   AutoFilter. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/224994-autofilter.html)

GEM

AutoFilter.

Can the autofilter be applied to only 1 column??? I don't want the small
autofilter dropdown arrows to appear on all the columns where I have data,
only on one.

Is this possible??

Bob I

AutoFilter.

Select the column first.

GEM wrote:

Can the autofilter be applied to only 1 column??? I don't want the small
autofilter dropdown arrows to appear on all the columns where I have data,
only on one.

Is this possible??

GEM

AutoFilter.

When I select the column it autofilters the data I have on the top, I want to
autofilter data that starts on row 20, row 20 are the headers and from row 21
and on is where the data is. From row 10 - 19 I have absolutly no data at all.

Is it possible to place an autofilter on one column starting on row 20??

"Bob I" wrote:

Select the column first.

GEM wrote:

Can the autofilter be applied to only 1 column??? I don't want the small
autofilter dropdown arrows to appear on all the columns where I have data,
only on one.

Is this possible??

Bob I

AutoFilter.

Select the Cells, R-click, Select Filter.

GEM wrote:
When I select the column it autofilters the data I have on the top, I want to
autofilter data that starts on row 20, row 20 are the headers and from row 21
and on is where the data is. From row 10 - 19 I have absolutly no data at all.

Is it possible to place an autofilter on one column starting on row 20??

"Bob I" wrote:

Select the column first.

GEM wrote:

Can the autofilter be applied to only 1 column??? I don't want the small
autofilter dropdown arrows to appear on all the columns where I have data,
only on one.

Is this possible??

GEM

AutoFilter.

I selected the cell where I want to place the autofilter and right clicked...
I don't have any filter option. When I select the column first and then
select the autofilter option it begins the autofilter at the very top of the
spreadsheet, where it first finds data. I want my autofilter to begin at B20.

How do I do this??

GEM wrote:
When I select the column it autofilters the data I have on the top, I want to
autofilter data that starts on row 20, row 20 are the headers and from row 21
and on is where the data is. From row 10 - 19 I have absolutly no data at all.

Is it possible to place an autofilter on one column starting on row 20??

"Bob I" wrote:

Select the column first.

GEM wrote:

Can the autofilter be applied to only 1 column??? I don't want the small
autofilter dropdown arrows to appear on all the columns where I have data,
only on one.

Is this possible??

Gord Dibben

AutoFilter.

In that case, pre-select range B20 down to end of data then Autofilter.

There is no right-clickfilter

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

GEM wrote:
When I select the column it autofilters the data I have on the top, I want to
autofilter data that starts on row 20, row 20 are the headers and from row 21
and on is where the data is. From row 10 - 19 I have absolutly no data at all.

Is it possible to place an autofilter on one column starting on row 20??

"Bob I" wrote:

Select the column first.

GEM wrote:

Can the autofilter be applied to only 1 column??? I don't want the small
autofilter dropdown arrows to appear on all the columns where I have data,
only on one.

Is this possible??

GEM

AutoFilter.

Thank you!!!!!

GEM wrote:
When I select the column it autofilters the data I have on the top, I want to
autofilter data that starts on row 20, row 20 are the headers and from row 21
and on is where the data is. From row 10 - 19 I have absolutly no data at all.

Is it possible to place an autofilter on one column starting on row 20??

"Bob I" wrote:

Select the column first.